A lot of times, the goal of an elopement is to eliminate extra stress and focus on what your day is really all about...you two! We know that an expensive wedding is not for everyone. If you are looking to elope in 2015, here are a few things to remember...
1. Do not book your wedding with the county court house. There are so many wedding companies offering elopement packages that would cost you less than if you were to get married through the courthouse.
2. If you book your elopement through a wedding company, you have a choice of romantic wedding locations.
3. In most cases, you get a personalized wedding ceremony if you book your elopement with a wedding company.
4. You have more options eloping with a wedding company, meaning you have a choice of wedding packages not available through the courthouse.
5. Elopements make it easier to have a destination wedding without dropping the big bucks. Most couples are opting to spend more on their honeymoon than their I do's. Imagine the destination wedding and romantic honeymoon you can have for less money.
6. Santa Barbara is the perfect place to get married and then off to a European honeymoon. Even though Santa Barbara has a lot of offer, it is definitely the stepping stone to a romantic honeymoon. Get married in Santa Barbara, spend a night or two and then off to your month long honeymoon in Europe. I don't think that it gets more romantic than that!
For your elopement in Santa Barbara, please don't hesitate to contact me at 805-705-8069. We specialize in Santa Barbara elopements.
Peace and love,
Alma Rose, Master Life-Cycle Celebrant and Santa Barbara Officiant x